Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results of 3/24 Steamroller Tourney.

+2
Voltaic_DW
Dark Aletheia
6 posters

Go down

Results of 3/24 Steamroller Tourney. Empty Results of 3/24 Steamroller Tourney.

Post  Dark Aletheia Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Here are the results of our recent tourney.

As a reminder, the winners are first factored by # of games won, 2nd by Strength of Schedule, 3rd by Control Points, and 4th by AP destroyed. The ( / / / / ) list the breakdowns by each game.

Note: I only factored Strength of Schedule for the tie-breaker for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Beyond that, the names appear only by listing of games won.

I hope you find these stats helpful and/or illuminating.

Photobucket

Last edited by Dark Aletheia on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Results of 3/24 Steamroller Tourney. Empty Re: Results of 3/24 Steamroller Tourney.

Post  Voltaic_DW Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Man that was a very poor tourny for me will be way different next time. Grats to everyone who did well though I watched some pretty impressive games was a huge learning experience for me as was my first tourny.

Voltaic_DW

Back to top Go down

Results of 3/24 Steamroller Tourney. Empty Re: Results of 3/24 Steamroller Tourney.

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Yes I seem to learn more each time I go to one. Had a blast, thanks Zack keep up the great work of running these, you did a great job. Cannot thank you enough.
Laters.
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 am

Great turnout and great tourney! Congratulations to everyone! Wish i could replay the last two turns of each of my first and last game. >.<
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

https://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 am

Legion of Hufferblight wrote:Had a blast, thanks Zack keep up the great work of running these, you did a great job. Cannot thank you enough.
Laters.

You are quite welcome. Even though I didn't play, I did really enjoy myself. Three things about me: I'm a details person, I love helping to build enthusiastic communities, and I enjoy facilitating other people having fun almost as much as directly having fun myself. This makes me a decent professor, a great GM/DM, and a competent event organizer. So, stuff like this is a natural fit for my personality/skill set.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks Zach! Saturday's tournament was a blast and I hope we can get the same kind of turn out in the future! I've been learning a ton since we started playing regularly a few months ago and still have a lot left to learn. I love seeing the Fostoria guys at these events. You guys bring a lot of different things to the table than I am used to and are a lot of fun to play against. I'm already looking forward to the next event!

Also, John, I have a different set of dice in my bag already for the next time we play. The dice that hate you will only be used when needed Very Happy

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Devstro Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm

I had a great time. I'm really glad I came down for the event.

Man, I really need to play Warmachine more frequently; it is such a great game. I look forward to meeting up with you guys again in the future.
Devstro
Devstro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down