Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHADOR Players - Beast 09 needs your help

2 posters

Go down

KHADOR Players - Beast 09 needs your help Empty KHADOR Players - Beast 09 needs your help

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Tue May 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Hay I'm not sure how many of the players on this forum know but I have recently started to play Khador. I have an number of 'jacks and with instant mold, green stuff, and a spare plastic juggernaut made the warjack Beast 09. I unfortunately do not have a Beast 09 card. Sad
Any one out there have a spare card for Beast 09? Will be willing to pay for the card. Please reply to this post, send a message on this forum or look me up on Facebook.
Thank you for any help.
Laters
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

KHADOR Players - Beast 09 needs your help Empty Re: KHADOR Players - Beast 09 needs your help

Post  Splinter Tue May 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Welcome to the Motherland! Its nice here, I think you will like it. I love seeing your painted models so I am eager to see what your Khador looks like.

I have a spare Beast 09 card you can have. I put it in my bag so I won't forget it next time I see you.

Now, to figure out some kind of voodoo to make sure this card keeps Beast 09 away from my caster scratch

Splinter

Back to top Go down

KHADOR Players - Beast 09 needs your help Empty Re: KHADOR Players - Beast 09 needs your help

Post  Splinter Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 pm

By the way, which casters are you picking up? If you don't want to say yet, thats cool, but I'm just curious. I still have a couple casters I haven't used yet and I'm wondering which direction you might try to go with the faction.

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Tue May 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Thank you very very much. Right now I just own pSorsha. I like her but others I play against do not!!! Smile
Im thinking next month of getting Harkevich and Black Ivan. I really like what he does with ranged 'jacks.
As far as he 'jacks go I have a full unit of man-o-war shock troopers, a Juggy, 2 Destroyers, beast 09 and a jack that can be either a juggy or destroyer. I bought some bits for a marauder also. I proxied him in a few games and really like how he played.
A friend left his Khador stuff here and ive been using his stuff too.
I will try my best to make it to the tourny this month, and hope to see you all there.
Thanks again
Laters
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

pSorscha is a lot of fun to play. I'm thinking about playing her at the next tourney actually but I'm not sure. Its so hard to put Strakhov down because I enjoy playing him so much.

If I were you, I'd hold off on making that last jack a destoryer and turn him into Black Ivan. Him and Harkevich are a lot of fun together. I enjoyed playing Harkevich but I was having a hard time keeping him alive because I was too aggresive Very Happy Khador jacks were not built to be speed 6 and have built in pathfinder, and thats exactly what Harkevich can give them. Also, armor 24 Spriggans and 28 Devstators are a lot of fun when they are on your team Very Happy

I haven't had much luck with the Marauder but I really like the look of him. I recently picked one up and will be painting him at some point.

Hopefully you can make it out to the tourney, it would be nice to see you and the rest of the guys from Fostoria out there. Take it easy!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down