Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drag Rule Cheese Ruling. Expect me to be doing this.

4 posters

Go down

Drag Rule Cheese Ruling. Expect me to be doing this. Empty Drag Rule Cheese Ruling. Expect me to be doing this.

Post  Lord Tyrant Daemora Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:50 am

Lord Tyrant Daemora

Back to top Go down

Drag Rule Cheese Ruling. Expect me to be doing this. Empty Re: Drag Rule Cheese Ruling. Expect me to be doing this.

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:12 pm

With Skarre and Reaper/Black Ogruns I could be doing the same thing as well. Welcome to the club, I thought only Cryx had this particualr shenanigan!
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Drag Rule Cheese Ruling. Expect me to be doing this. Empty Re: Drag Rule Cheese Ruling. Expect me to be doing this.

Post  eJacob Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:33 pm

I look forward to denying you the possibility of pulling this off!
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

https://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Man thats pretty nasty. The skorne heavy troops with those drag spears are going to be getting some second looks. Along with cryx jacks and there spear guns. Oh well, swamp pits solve all problems.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down