Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  GregB on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm proud and glad to announce that I'm waiting for my visa to arrive any day now !!

Meaning before the end of spring I will be joining you in awesome games of Warmachine and Hordes (and maybe more) during gaming nights, and some tourneys (gods, wife and kids willing) !!!

I'm psyched and I wish to apologize right now to all of you :
- for my accent.
- for playing Cryx and crushing your armies. lol!

cheers
avatar
GregB

Posts : 369
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Findlay, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  Swampgater on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Booya.

Looking forward to it. You and your easy mode army will feel the wrath of Blindwater. Or Convergence of Cyriss if it realeases that early.
avatar
Swampgater

Posts : 299
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  Legion of Hufferblight on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Great news! I am hoping to play against you. Cryx is a faction I am very familiar playing against so I hope to provide a challenge for you. Good luck on the trip over. Its a long one. My father was stationed in Germany and I had to jump the puddle six times in my life. It is very very long. Especially ifyour are 6'3".
Have a good trip.
Laters
avatar
Legion of Hufferblight

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  GregB on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Legion of Hufferblight wrote:Great news! I am hoping to play against you. Cryx is a faction I am very familiar playing against so I hope to provide a challenge for you. Good luck on the trip over. Its a long one. My father was stationed in Germany and I had to jump the puddle six times in my life. It is very very long. Especially ifyour are 6'3".
Have a good trip.
Laters

I'm lucky enough to barely be 6". But yes, it's long, but I will travel with my fiancee... cheers
avatar
GregB

Posts : 369
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Findlay, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  Dark Aletheia on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Very good news. Me, you, John, and Squirrel make four. That's enough for two regular matches a week, enough for a league, a core group for scheduling a tourney. This might just be the critical mass we need.

Also, I appreciate a good accent. king


_________________
avatar
Dark Aletheia

Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 38
Location : Bluffton, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  GregB on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Dark Aletheia wrote:Very good news. Me, you, John, and Squirrel make four. That's enough for two regular matches a week, enough for a league, a core group for scheduling a tourney. This might just be the critical mass we need.

Also, I appreciate a good accent. king


Lol. It's French, not good. Smile
avatar
GregB

Posts : 369
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Findlay, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  Devstro on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Finally I get to game with someone who knows how to correctly pronounce "Troyes" and "Le Havre." Very Happy

I'm looking forward to it.

Can we have a welcome to Findlay tournament, Iron Gauntlet style?
avatar
Devstro

Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : Cleveland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  BRrugby on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:41 pm

That is great to hear, look forward to your arrival.

BRrugby

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  GregB on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 am

Visa in hand, plane tickets taken.

I think my ETA at the DG should be around mid March, time for me to settle down a bit and... Get married ! cheers
avatar
GregB

Posts : 369
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Findlay, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  Dark Aletheia on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am

SHWTD wrote:Visa in hand, plane tickets taken.

Wow, it's all really coming together fairly quickly.

Great news cheers cheers cheers

Seems like we're getting a fresh wave of energy and enthusaism around there. Looks like it's time for me to start planning an event....

Also, let us know when you might be free and I'll try to plan an event/tourney around it.

_________________
avatar
Dark Aletheia

Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 38
Location : Bluffton, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  GregB on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 am

Dark Aletheia wrote:
SHWTD wrote:Visa in hand, plane tickets taken.

Wow, it's all really coming together fairly quickly.

Great news cheers cheers cheers

Seems like we're getting a fresh wave of energy and enthusaism around there. Looks like it's time for me to start planning an event....

Also, let us know when you might be free and I'll try to plan an event/tourney around it.

I will. Thanks. Smile
avatar
GregB

Posts : 369
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Findlay, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  GregB on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:10 pm

I'm finally he in Findlay. Still lots to do, but definitely by mid march I should be ready to kick some... Wait, who am I kidding ????

i will be ready to lose repeatedly aainst the whole bunch of you powergamers. Smile

I'm happy. lol!
avatar
GregB

Posts : 369
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Findlay, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  Dark Aletheia on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 pm

SHWTD wrote:I'm finally he in Findlay. Still lots to do, but definitely by mid march I should be ready to kick some... Wait, who am I kidding ????

i will be ready to lose repeatedly aainst the whole bunch of you powergamers. Smile

I'm happy. lol!

Fantastic news! John and I should be there around 6 PM.

_________________
avatar
Dark Aletheia

Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 38
Location : Bluffton, OH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  Devstro on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 pm

I just missed you. I was in town last weekend. Stopped by the shop and cleaned them out of Leviathan Purple.
avatar
Devstro

Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : Cleveland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get ready to ruuuuuumble !

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum