Butcher3 and his Hounds of War

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Butcher3 and his Hounds of War

Post  Splinter on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:44 am

I just watched the panel from Lock N Load and there is some pretty exciting stuff coming up it seems. The next book is called Vengeance. Retribution is getting a character Myrmidon that is supposed to be more like the Apotheosis character jacks (Behemoth, Deathjack, Thunderhead, Avatar). They are also getting a floating zen caster that actually looks really cool. eReznik is in a chariot and will be a battle engine. Stryker3 is on a horse but I think that was already known.

The most exciting part for me though is confirmation of epic Butcher with not one, but two Argus that make up his warcaster unit. Argus are the Circle warbeasts that look like 2 headed dogs. They look heavily armored and mean. I'm looking forward to getting those three on the table as soon as possible.

They didnt really have a lot of spoilers beside that. They didnt show anything for Cryx and only the casters for the other factions. Still, the next book sounds pretty cool already.

Splinter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Butcher3 and his Hounds of War

Post  Legion of Hufferblight on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Ya the butcher3 looks sweet, with two armored argus hounds? They look tough, but am wondering how that works? Maybe Butcher 3 will be a fury and focus caster? hmmm Shocked

From what I understand the caster for cryx will be Goreshade, the lord of death, or something like that. I have only read the title, havent seen pics yet.
The artistic picture of Reznik looks awesome.

But ya, I want to see about butcher 3 and find out how he works.

laters.
Legion of Hufferblight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:28 pm

They'll probably just act like regular unit members. Like grim2 and his buddies or Mikade and her statues. In the fluff argi (think that's the plural form) are highly valued hunting animals in khador. I doubt they'll be to much fifteenth then ampted up wardogs with a special rule or two.

Also rhulic crab jack colossal. Not that dwarf players don't deserve nice things but come on. Mercs get a second colossal restricted to three casters. Minions get four models in the last book, two each in the most restrictive subfactions in the game, in the book meant to catch hordes up to warmachine. No gargantuan of course because we need "more options " before getting one. Then each pact gets one actual option along with the warlocks.
Swampgater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top