Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving to Wednesdays starting next week!

5 posters

Go down

Moving to Wednesdays starting next week! Empty Moving to Wednesdays starting next week!

Post  Dark Aletheia Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:30 pm

This evening, I made a special trip to the DG to talk to the 40K guys.

Anyway, I talked to Jeff Insley and John Forsythe. Both said they thought combining the evenings would be great. Jeff wants to get into Warmachine with his girlfriend and John has a starter set of Cygnar. Also, Jeff is into Malifaux, so we could have that on the side as well.

Hopefully, we can have a strong showing for next Wednesday night and start this experiment out on the right foot. So, I hope to see everybody there.

Last edited by Dark Aletheia on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Moving to Wednesdays starting next week! Empty Re: Moving to Wednesdays starting next week!

Post  Splinter Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 pm

That's cool. Hopefully you guys can start playing again. I'm looking forward to your next event so I can get a chance to see you guys. Hope everything is going well!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Moving to Wednesdays starting next week! Empty Re: Moving to Wednesdays starting next week!

Post  Dark Aletheia Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 am

Splinter wrote:That's cool. Hopefully you guys can start playing again. I'm looking forward to your next event so I can get a chance to see you guys. Hope everything is going well!
Very Happy cheers 

As soon as I'm sure that we have enough people who would for sure show up to play, I'll schedule something. Here's hoping...
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 am

Any luck getting anyone to show on Wednesdays? I showed up at DG this past Thursday just for the heck of it, but then realized you guys switched to Wednesdays. How is this coming Wednesday looking?
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

https://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Tough to tell.

First night, it was only Squirrel and me. It was tough to tell if the 40K guys there (different ones that the guys I had originally contacted) were cool with other minis players being there. We basically just talked (mostly about 40K for awhile) then I left.

The second night, I was in recovery from my surgery. I don't know who went/what happened.

The third night (last Wednesday), I was too tired and too far behind on work to go. Again, I'm not sure if anyone attended.

I'm not sure if we have the people anymore to make a coherent group. Everyone right now seems pretty hit and miss (including myself) and I haven't played a game of Warmachine in what seems like months.

I'm open to hearing any new ideas. If anyone want to take on the mantle of local Press Ganger, let me know.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  BRrugby Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Hadn't been out there since that one night, been to busy with shcool and not had time.but should be fine and able to go here tweek if anyone else is coming

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:40 pm

I've recently moved to day shift so I am good to play on Wednesday and/or THursday. I am going to be there this Wednesday because I have a 40k army I would like to sell also!
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:49 pm

I'll be there on wednesday. With a will to play warmachine. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:32 pm

I apologize Greg, especially if no one else shows, but I will not be making it. When I posted last weeked, I didn't even realize today is my birthday... So I can't make it, but I intend on showing up next Wednesday, which is not my birthday, I promise!
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:07 am

eJacob wrote:I apologize Greg, especially if no one else shows, but I will not be making it.  When I posted last weeked, I didn't even realize today is my birthday... So I can't make it, but I intend on showing up next Wednesday, which is not my birthday, I promise!
Happy Birthday !

I'm like you, I forget this kind of petty things when it's about gaming ! Wink

No problem, I live close.

People, you can Pm me or even email me if you want to play : gboisbelaudATgmailDOTcom

I can even give you my phone through email, you just call or text and we can make an appointment.
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:25 am

I'm in the mood for a game this wednesday (25th). Tell me if anyone is coming and bringing some minis. I will check the forum until 5.00PM

But you can also email, skype or text me. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:28 am

I just set up an Wednesday event on the calender.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 am

Dark Aletheia wrote:I just set up an Wednesday event on the calender.
Wow, I didn't know we had a calendar. Awesome. Thanks ! Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down