Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My availabilities (sad panda)

2 posters

Go down

My availabilities (sad panda) Empty My availabilities (sad panda)

Post  GregB Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:44 am

Hey guys,

for a while (until next April May the way I see it), my availabilities for the gaming club are gonna close to none. I just got a new contract and with my wife working full time and having school and the kids, I can't manage much more unless it's last minute.

I will try and attend tournaments when I can. Mansfield is still a go for now.

Of course, Zac, my offer to help for the DG tournament is still up, may it be to make scenario zones and flags etc...

I don't know if you talked to Dennis yet, but January for the OH championship is already pretty much packed and Dennis had a limited amount of dates free because of Magic. Maybe we should move it.

I'm sorry guys, I will do my best every week to come even only to say hello, but I'm tired of promising stuff to everyone and not being able to deliver. Sorry for that.
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

My availabilities (sad panda) Empty Re: My availabilities (sad panda)

Post  Dark Aletheia Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:07 am

Sorry to hear this, my life is getting pretty packed as well. Ironically, I just found out that I can't make the Mansfield tourney. Hope you get your figs by then.

I've just contacted John M and pulled out the DG out from the Ohio Qualifiers. I've been ambivalent about it since we lost about three regulars, so this kind of seals it for me.

If anyone would like to take over the mantle of local PG or want to organize the Ohio Qualifiers, feel more than free to.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 am

Dark Aletheia wrote:Sorry to hear this, my life is getting pretty packed as well. Ironically, I just found out that I can't make the Mansfield tourney. Hope you get your figs by then.

I've just contacted John M and pulled out the DG out from the Ohio Qualifiers. I've been ambivalent about it since we lost about three regulars, so this kind of seals it for me.

If anyone would like to take over the mantle of local PG or want to organize the Ohio Qualifiers, feel more than free to.
I hope We will still be able to play all together in spring though. Sad

GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 pm

GregB wrote:
I hope We will still be able to play all together in spring though. Sad

Sure, maybe the irregular Sat. or Sun. if you get a few open hours.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum