Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi wound infantry

3 posters

Go down

Multi wound infantry Empty Multi wound infantry

Post  Voltaic_DW Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I wish Cygnar had a multi-wound infantry I really like the idea of them and big beefy troops. What do you guys think of the Ogrun Assault Corps from the Wrath book. Them with Jonas Murdok giving them assault could be interesting, though I'm not sure about assualt with a AOE 3 could be hazardous to the Ogrun even though they have 8 boxes of health.

Voltaic_DW

Back to top Go down

Multi wound infantry Empty Re: Multi wound infantry

Post  Retribution of Shiley Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:11 pm

The Ogrun would be it by a POW 6 blast. Against their ARM 15, you would need to roll more than 9 to deal any damage. It isn't without risk, but it wouldn't be the most dangerous thing in the game. Just remember that you can't CRA when making Assault shots.
Retribution of Shiley
Retribution of Shiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltaic_DW Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Yea I guess it wouldn't kill them one shot with blast damage. I want to buy a unit or two for cygnar just not sure what to go with next have the storm blades and ATGM. Thinking maybe sword knights they are a cheap unit or precursors and trying out the new caster

Voltaic_DW

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:49 pm

If you're looking for multiwounds, yes, the Ogrun might be good.

You could also think about the Trollbloods of Boomhowler. With Jonas, they become the nighly unkillable unit. Really good to sit on an objective for a round or two. geek
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltaic_DW Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Yea I could look into that I have just seen some pretty neat multi wound guys and they seem sweet but I love the ATGM but lookIng for some new troops just not sure what yet thought about some long gunners as well but want another melee unit

Voltaic_DW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down