100? Perposterous!

Go down

100? Perposterous!

Post  eJacob on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:18 am

There are always times where I wish I could have the abilities and/or spells of two different warcasters, and now that I have enough to field 100 points I have been giving it some serious thought. So, my question to those who can, who would be interested in playing a 100 point game? I'm not sure how effective of a force I can field but I would very much like to play it. Possibly even this weekend. I suppose i should go through and put an actual list together so that I know what I am doing. Let me know who is interested.
eJacob
Admin

View user profile http://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 100? Perposterous!

Post  dcmechanix on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

2 casters and 100 points?mmmm if only I can decide on which casters to take lol but yeah i accept if nobody else wants to play ya.
dcmechanix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tyrant Daemora on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm interested in a 150 points game.. err 100, i should be getting close to being able field 150 though =P.

Lord Tyrant Daemora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion of Hufferblight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 am

I'd be up for a hundred point game. It sounds fun. Maybe we should team up and have a two hundred point a side game with two casters each and and ::Head Explodes!::
But ya I'd be up for a hundred pointer. Very Happy
Legion of Hufferblight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Very nice, but yea like Jesse says it will be difficult to decide which two casters to use.
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:22 pm

I'd be up for this, after my semester ends that is. We could take a full day at the Dueling Grounds. I could easily throw down that many points. I'd probably go with a Darius/Halley combo.
Dark Aletheia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tyrant Daemora on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:12 pm

I think I'd have to do raseth/hexeris, just so I have high enough fury to leach from rampaging

Lord Tyrant Daemora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 am

Lord Tyrant Too long of a freaking name and I played a 100 point game over the weekend. He played Naresh/Hexeris while I played harbinger?Severius. I had a blast but kind of wish it had lasted longer. I ended up successfully taking out Hexeris turn 2 with many shots from the Harbinger's battlegroup ( 2 redeemers and a Vanquisher) whilst the choir sang a holy battle hymn. It ended turn 3 when I was able to take out Naresh the same way I took out Hexeris. Though I didn't know Naresh was a "tough" bastard prior to killing him, luckily it didn't hinder my plans any. The walls of metal and flesh had just started to collide and had it gone on any longer it would have been bloody and fun! Look forward to my next 100 pointer!!!!
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tyrant Daemora on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Next time Raseth will have revenge. And as for Naaresh, Why do I make 4 tough rolls in a row on a warlock when I have 2 units left, but fail my tough roll when I have absically a whole army left...

Lord Tyrant Daemora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:30 pm

The roll of the dice, man. It's very tough to know if where you're able to put your caster/lock safely, if anywhere. One must always be looking for the assassination runs. One reason I love this game so much! Multiple win conditions, assuming you're playing a scenario to begin with.
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum