Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just bought into WMH, Findlay local

4 posters

Go down

Just bought into WMH, Findlay local Empty Just bought into WMH, Findlay local

Post  Elmagnifico Mon May 05, 2014 8:09 pm

Greetings warnouns,

So I blew some prize support on a not-quite-battlebox force of Cygnar stuff, and am looking to learn the game.  I show up to 40k on wednesdays from time to time, you might have seen my Grot army tootling around and getting its collective butt kicked.  

The store I won at had a really sparse collection of Cygnar, so what I gots is as follows:

System: Warmachine
Faction: Cygnar
Casters: 1/1
Major Markus 'Siege' Brisbane (*5pts)-Paint in progress, presentable at present.
* Charger (4pts)-Unassembled, still in box, looking to exchange for store credit at the Game Room if I can.
* Lancer (6pts)-See above
* Squire (2pts)-Same state as Siege.

I'm...  Working on more things, as an Ork in 40k scratchbuilding is kinda the lifeblood of the hobby for me.  I realize the conversion standards are much higher and guidelines are much more stringent in this neck of the wargaming woods, so I plan to tread lightly and keep things plausible, no warjacks out of drinking straws here.  

That said, if anyone has spare cards for ATGM, Sword Knights, Rangers, Precursor Knights or Steelhead Halberdiers, I've got bits from all over the place I'd be willing to trade...
Elmagnifico
Elmagnifico

Back to top Go down

Just bought into WMH, Findlay local Empty Re: Just bought into WMH, Findlay local

Post  Retribution of Shiley Tue May 06, 2014 12:20 am

Welcome to the community. Due to some real life incursion. It has been pretty empty here. However, that is supposed to change "soon". For instance, after May I should begin to be able to have my Sundays back. I must wait to see if that will be so. If it is then I'll see if we can get some kind of gathering during Sunday afternoons.

Jacob might be able to help you with the cards that you are looking for.
Retribution of Shiley
Retribution of Shiley

Back to top Go down

Just bought into WMH, Findlay local Empty Re: Just bought into WMH, Findlay local

Post  Dark Aletheia Tue May 06, 2014 10:01 am

Welcome!

It's good to see some life in the board. Recently, we've had members move, change jobs, and get overwhelmed by other life stuff. We're not playing regularly right now, but if we could get a constant group of 4 or more playing on a regular basis, I'd be happy to take up my duties as organizer/Press Ganger.

Got any friends that are into the game? Know anybody who might want to start up?

I'm moving into a new house in the next few weeks so am somewhat occupied, but I'd be happy to find some times to meet and play, especially if you can get others interested.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmagnifico Tue May 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome, dudes.  It's good to be here. Here's hoping for a revival then!  

As for recruiting, I know there's one guy in the 40k group who got the cygnar starter in some con swag bag, but that's all I know.  Haven't been around Findlay too long unfortunately, so mine influence in the community is somewhere between negligible and nil.

Last edited by Elmagnifico on Tue May 06, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elmagnifico
Elmagnifico

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Tue May 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Welcome !

Indeed, winter was hard on the group, bu I should get back to the dueling grounds in June. And looking forward to it, I'm missing the guys and the game.

Lots of cygnars out there. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum