Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SteamTank TV, Ep. #1: Darius vs. Calaban [Video]

4 posters

Go down

SteamTank TV, Ep. #1: Darius vs. Calaban [Video] Empty SteamTank TV, Ep. #1: Darius vs. Calaban [Video]

Post  Dark Aletheia Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 am

Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

SteamTank TV, Ep. #1: Darius vs. Calaban [Video] Empty Re: SteamTank TV, Ep. #1: Darius vs. Calaban [Video]

Post  Swampgater Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Looks good Zack. Might need to place a table light or something by the table for the next set of videos.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

SteamTank TV, Ep. #1: Darius vs. Calaban [Video] Empty Re: SteamTank TV, Ep. #1: Darius vs. Calaban [Video]

Post  Dark Aletheia Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Swampgater wrote:Looks good Zack. Might need to place a table light or something by the table for the next set of videos.

Agreed.

I should also look into getting a tripod. It would reduce the shakiness. In addition, I've been watching other battle reports and a few guys have a camera on a tripod looking at the entire board and they fast-forward through the actual turn itself, which I think is cool and give a better sense of what is going on.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Also, Aspy vs. Maelok should be coming up soon. It'll be tomorrow afternoon if I don't see the matinee of Promethus. If I do, it'll be Monday morning sometime.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 pm

It's super nice ! Thanks for the show. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  dcmechanix Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Since I've been sick, I haven't been online to see these but will check them out. Have you thought about possibly joining up on dicerage.com? If you're a bit intimidated, we already have an account there to post batreps (which we've been very behind on for a while). Anyway give it a thought.
dcmechanix
dcmechanix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down