Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats to Splinter (Zach B)!

5 posters

Go down

Congrats to Splinter (Zach B)! Empty Congrats to Splinter (Zach B)!

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:20 pm

I just received this email from my wife (who works at the same company as Zach):

"Congratulations to Zach Beatty and his wife Robin on the birth of their son. Clayton Benjamin was born Friday, June 22nd weighing 7lbs. 14 oz. and is 21 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well."

Due to this, I now do hereby grant Zach forgiveness for missing the tournament on Saturday. You're welcome. Razz

Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Splinter (Zach B)! Empty Re: Congrats to Splinter (Zach B)!

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Congrats! Remember to remove mold lines carefully and prime outside. Will this be an addition to your Khador? I hear you can get 120mm bases from pp store too.
Be careful though it has reach, gains an additional attack dice against glasses. It also has a special action cuteness: much like gaze of menoth, but you can only stare and say aawwww.
It also has a power attack: bubonic baby poo: It has a high power and scather. The aoe is also huge!
Anyways congrats again. Heres to hoping he will play warmahordes when he gets older.
Laters.
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 pm

LOL to Legion's entire post! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm pretty sure the poo weapon is a spray attack.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:06 pm

No the spray attack is a chain attack. If both glasses grab and Bubonic poo hit it kicks off. You gotta be quick. Trust me.
Laters

Last edited by Legion of Hufferblight on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rules errata on chain attack. :))
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:22 pm

LOL to Legion's post !

And congrats to the happy family !
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi everyone, I'm just now getting caught up with everything and remembered I hadn't dropped by here to let everyone know! The last couple weeks have been crazy and I appreciate the well wishes.

I was trying to post a picture so everyone could see the little guy, but apparently I can't figure out how to insert the image. I'm blaming it on lack of sleep Very Happy

Anyway, I'm trying to find some time to drop by the shop to at least say hi to everyone. Between soccer and Clayton, free time is almost non existent at the moment though. I'm still planning some lists though and really looking forward to getting some games in sometime soon. Hope everything is going well with you guys. Talk to you later!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 pm

By the way, after some first hand play testing experience, the spray attack has been the one to watch out for FYI. Its brokenly accurate and more than capable of ruining even the best laid plans.

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 am

Congratulations Zack! Worst comes to worst, you'll have someone to carry your army cases when you're older. Glad all is well with the baby! Look forward to seeing you across the battlefield!
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

https://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum