Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eMadrak list

2 posters

Go down

eMadrak list Empty eMadrak list

Post  BRrugby Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm starting to work on my 50 point eMadrak list now and it looks like i'll be buying most of it since when i look at what i have it doesn't seem to fit in well with him. So what i have on the list so far is:

eMadrak
Dire Troll Mauler
Pyre Troll
full Kriel Warriors
full Fennblades with ua
full champions with (Skaldi or Trollkin Champion Hero)
Sons of Bragg
1 Fell Caller Hero
min krielstones

so suggestions? Since i'm goign to be buying all these want to get it good the first time.

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

eMadrak list Empty Re: eMadrak list

Post  Swampgater Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Lots of infantry is the key for EMadrak. You've got that down here.

The thing that jumps out is the lack of weapon attachments with your kriel warriors. They add a lot of damage to the unit. They work well with madraks feat, love blood fury, and the two animi in your list make them hit insanely hard.

Also a runebearer can be useful. He allows you to bounce blood fury from unit a to unit b once a game.

I'm not sure the kriel stone is needed with two large units of medium based troops acting as a screen. Good positioning should protect your second wave models (beasts and champs) from enemies.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  BRrugby Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Alright i'll drop the krielstone and work in the attatchemtns and maybe the runebearer. Now the last hard choice is between the trollkin Hero and skaldi.

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down