Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning New Events!

3 posters

Go down

What do you want to play in and would commit to?

Planning New Events! Vote_lcap29%Planning New Events! I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Planning New Events! Vote_lcap29%Planning New Events! I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Planning New Events! Vote_lcap7%Planning New Events! I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Planning New Events! Vote_lcap35%Planning New Events! I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 5 ]
Planning New Events! Vote_lcap0%Planning New Events! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Planning New Events! Vote_lcap0%Planning New Events! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Planning New Events! Empty Planning New Events!

Post  Dark Aletheia Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:54 am

So, it's clear that we're getting lots of new energy around here. People are calling for tournament and events and I'm glad to oblige.

Right now, we play every Thursday night. Some folks can't make that, so for league participation I can see also playing on Saturday/Sunday afternoons. I wouldn't be able to play in those every week, but my presence wouldn't be needed for league results (just that you report what happened to me). We typically run tourneys and events on Saturday afternoons/evenings.

We've had a mixed result with tourneys. We had 10-16 people for 3-4 events/tourneys, but didn't have enough (4) last time to get it off the ground. I typically like to schedule an event or tourney no sooner than 1 month in advance, so that people can make travel plans and get days off from work.

As a Press Ganger, I'm up for facilitating any event, so long as we have enough people (4) in order to get it going. I can play in events and leagues, but sit out of tourneys; I need 3 people to commit for a league and event and 4 other people to commit (for sure) for a tourney.

So, let me know what you want to play and what you can commit to. Post any ideas in the comment sections, but be sure to vote as well.

Last edited by Dark Aletheia on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Planning New Events! Empty Re: Planning New Events!

Post  Splinter Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:33 pm

I am up for any of the leagues as long as we can include some Saturdays and Sundays. Thursdays are getting hard for me to make but I still plan on making as many as I can.

As long as I have a few weeks notice I can make just about any tournament or one day event you plan. Im really looking forward to getting some games in soon!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm up for pretty much anything.

I chose vanilla tourneys cause the SR2013 is quite brilliant and does not need anything added.

I totally think you can participate in a tourney, without any problem as long as the tourney is less than 20 people. If you're afraid of people accusing you of cheating, you can step aside from the prizes. But I won't be amongst those.

I will be available on thursdays for sure. Week-ends will have to be scheduled indeed cause the family life is the priority.

Indeed for leagues, any day the gamers would like to meet would be good.

I'm also in favour of any league that helps me motivate myself to paint, even though right now I have no paint and no place to do so. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down