Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting the area!!!

3 posters

Go down

Visiting the area!!! Empty Visiting the area!!!

Post  Agamemnon Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Ladies and Gents,

Looks like I will be in the general vicinity this weekend and so forth. I was directed to this group with the hopes you all could help an old man out. I am going up to Logan Ohio for a charity event on Sunday. This will hopefully leave me open either Saturday night or Sunday night for some gaming in that area. I may be headed back down to Lima on either Sunday or Monday. As the wife has not told me her exact plans for the weekend I am kinda just winging it currently.

My request is if you guys know any place I can possibly hang out with some fellow gamers while on "vacation".

...O.. I play Cygnar. It is not the most beloved by all but is my weapon of choice currently. I have a little Khador and Pirates but they don't ever really come out to play. I hide the Khador unless someone just needs a good thrashing. The pirates are in the bag till Cygnar is 100% painted.... and who knows when that will happen.
Agamemnon
Agamemnon

Back to top Go down

Visiting the area!!! Empty Re: Visiting the area!!!

Post  GregB Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello then (now I see your post).

Sadly I won't be available this weekend. Sad
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Id be free Saturday over at the Dueling Grounds in Findlay.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum