Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Player W/H Scenerios

3 posters

Go down

Three Player W/H Scenerios Empty Three Player W/H Scenerios

Post  Dark Aletheia Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:20 pm

It was me, Zach B., and John again last night, so we had another three player game. Although Mosh Pit is a decent scenerio, we're getting a bit tired of it. The same unbalancing problem with most 3 player set-ups happened: John and I obliterated each other, which Zach's Khador forces came through (relatively) unscathed.

I found a number of senerios here and I went through a lot of them looking for ones that might work well for 3 person play (I didn't however, look up the ones that simply listed page numbers from MKI books, so there might be more possibilities out there). Although most of them are MKI scenarios, I think they could be adapted without too much difficulty.

Obviously, the last scenario listed below ("Three's a Crowd") is probably the very best one for three people, but others would probably work. I've played a variant of "Scrublands" with three people and remember it working well (take and hold 9 control points on the board; the math works out right, with 3 points per player).

A few of the ones below might unevenly favor John's gators, as they predomiantly favor lots of deep and shallow water ("Pool Party," "Monsoon," and "Inferno"), but most of my Pirate 'jacks will have Amphibious as well, so that might even things out (leaving Zach getting screwed, however Laughing ).

Ideally, all this will sort itself out by getting more players and/or Gregoire B. starts showing up in late March, however having any odd number of overall players will still make it wise for us to have some fun and fair three player scenarios around.

Thoughts?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Three Player W/H Scenerios Empty Re: Three Player W/H Scenerios

Post  Swampgater Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Threes a crowd looks like the best fit. Alot of the victory point scenarios look solid. Some of them do seem to favor amphibious a bit but not to much. Kill the Wabbit looks like fun.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:38 pm

All of these look like fun, even the pool party one (although that could change when I lose all of my warjacks to knockdown the first time Very Happy ) I'm looking forward to trying some out. Good find!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down