Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

long lost new friends

3 posters

Go down

long lost new friends Empty long lost new friends

Post  tekone6966 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:35 pm

hi to all i know it has been awhile since me or my son has been there but i lost my vision due to hemmorages in my eyes, but im starting to get my vision back and hope to get back to the DG for some fun. can anyone point me in the direction of a painter because my vision still not good enough to paint these little guys.

tekone6966

Back to top Go down

long lost new friends Empty Re: long lost new friends

Post  Dark Aletheia Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Wow, that's a tough thing to happen! affraid affraid affraid I'm glad to hear that you are improving.

It's also great to hear from you again! We're still gaming every Thursday night (unless weather interferes like last week), so come on in whenever you can. Your son is also free to join us, of course.

My advice: don't worry about getting the stuff painted. I still have figs that are bare metal that I bought all the way back in 2004, so I don't think that there's ever a rush to get stuff painted. Paint as your whim, budget, health, and calendar allow.

I do know that the guy that posts under "Legion of Hufferblight" does commission painting. He does a fantastic job and his prices are really, really low. He'd be your best bet and I bet he'll post below...
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello, my name is Shawn. I do commission work and am always interested in work. But as Dark said though painting isnt that important as long as you play.
If you want some work done I have a page that shows my prices. Check them out if you want, if your interested send me a message or reply to this post.
Thanks for reading.
Laters
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  tekone6966 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 pm

thanks for the advise. i think i will just wait and paint when i can. to legion i will keep you in mind if at the time i just cant do it thanks but could you send a link to your page i will take a look.

tekone6966

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Here is a link to the forum page.
https://steamtank.forumotion.com/t75-commission-work
I also have a face book page under Shawn Houghtaling. It also has some of my work.
Hope you enjoy.
Laters
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum