Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gargantuans- new models

2 posters

Go down

gargantuans- new models Empty gargantuans- new models

Post  Swampgater Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 am

Short thoughts on the new models. If you want more details on something ask.
Trollbloods
Hunters Grim- The unit itself is pretty nutty. Grim gets to shoot his sniper rifle every turn, Muggs has net gun duty and lets the unit reform, Krump sets up trap ales that do pow 10s that knock down models who reciece damage and grants circular vision. Spell list is mage sight (grim lost his goggles) mirage, mortality, and pursuit. Feat is mark target plus snipe to all models in his control area. So a range support warlock with minimal range support spells, one good debuff.

Night Troll- Squishy cheap light beast. Has stealth, eyeless sight, man eater and regeneration. Has paralysis on two low power claws. Animus is a weaker version of menoths gaze from the avatar. Cool beast has a few possible uses.

Wardens- Reach power ten weaponmasters with 17 armor 8 boxes and battle driven. There speed 4. Basically slightly harder to kill champions that can spread out a bit.

Trollkinn sorcerer- Links itself to a model or unit without actually joining it. Can strip enemy upkeeps from that model/ unit. Also has battle wizard, ice bolt, a magic weapon and the winter storm m agic
action. For one point. Mat and magic ability are a bit low but that's a lot of stuff for one point.

Fennblade kithkar- Part but kick solo part unit buffer. Two reach melee weapons with unyielding and 8 boxes makes him a great fighter. Tactician fennblades and rightious vengeance has a lot of tricks to offer. He is also a cmd 9 commander. Not quite sea witch level of stupid goodness but PP doesn't like to repeat mistakes.

Mountian King- see internet

Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

gargantuans- new models Empty Re: gargantuans- new models

Post  GregB Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 am

Swampgater wrote:Not quite sea witch level of stupid goodness...

You are just jealous. Wink
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Muse on minis 46 covers everything in the book that wasn't spoiled months in advance. Easier then me typing out every entry. I will say its a really solid book aside from the non Mammoth gargs.

Sadly Im finding it particularly dissatisfy for minions. Two releases per pact two of which are warlocks. Just looking at another year of the same stuff.

Time for cyriss.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 am

Swampgater wrote:Muse on minis 46 covers everything in the book that wasn't spoiled months in advance. Easier then me typing out every entry. I will say its a really solid book aside from the non Mammoth gargs.

Sadly Im finding it particularly dissatisfy for minions. Two releases per pact two of which are warlocks. Just looking at another year of the same stuff.

Time for cyriss.

Yeah, I think that these subfactions are really here cause they had a brilliant idea (exploiting all the fantasies of the B movies industry) at the beginning with a couple profiles but got short of those after a while.
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down