Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine Tactics : a videogame, now on Kickstarter.

4 posters

Go down

Warmachine Tactics : a videogame, now on Kickstarter. Empty Warmachine Tactics : a videogame, now on Kickstarter.

Post  GregB Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:12 pm

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/409030043/warmachine-tactics

I'm really tempted by a pledge to acquire the two Cryx character. If anyone else feels like pledging, we could group our pledges and save money on shipping and even on the minis. Smile

Let me know what you think.
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Warmachine Tactics : a videogame, now on Kickstarter. Empty Re: Warmachine Tactics : a videogame, now on Kickstarter.

Post  Swampgater Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Ill have to wait for the hordes addition.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Warmachine Tactics : a videogame, now on Kickstarter. Empty Re: Warmachine Tactics : a videogame, now on Kickstarter.

Post  Dark Aletheia Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm carefully considering this one.

I've put down around $500 on Kickstarters and haven't received any products yet. August 2014 is a heck of a wait.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Dark Aletheia wrote:I'm carefully considering this one.

I've put down around $500 on Kickstarters and haven't received any products yet. August 2014 is a heck of a wait.

I just saw that the exclusive mini was in april 2014 !!!!! Wayyy too long for me.sad.
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm

The characters are to be in the new book WARMACHINE: Vengeance. I am thinking that the new JWC's will have one pose and the exclusive will be another pose. Just an idea.
Laters
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Yeah there just limited edition poses for the kickstarter. The normal ones will get released sooner or later.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:21 pm

I'm weak and my Bday is in 3 days, so I'm probably going to pledge.

Right now, I will at least have a Cygnar version of the Sturgiss warcaster to sell for cheap...

If you want to chime in, we can talk about it. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Last days of the KS. For the moment I have the game and both Cryx minis. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:26 am

For me, it says 4 days left for the KS.

Still thinking about this. More tempting once the Apotheosis casters got unlocked. Plus I want that big novel bundle; its a pretty good discount.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down