Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 point trollbloods lists

2 posters

Go down

50 point trollbloods lists Empty 50 point trollbloods lists

Post  BRrugby Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:20 pm

ok first list i'm looking at:

Borka
-Mulg-PC:12
-axer-PC:6

Full Long Rider-PC:11
Horthol-PC:5
Full Fennblades-PC:8
Fennblade UA-PC:2
Full Kriel Warriors-PC:6
kriel UA-PC:2
Fel Caller Hero-PC:3
total: 50

My plan with this one is alpha strike. Everything is fast or has a way to speed up on the charge. Looking at mulg getting atleast 11 inch charge if not injured turn before and 13, (with axer animus) if he was, fennblades get 13 on charge, longriders 12, and kriel warriors can go 12 or 10 inches depending on their prayer. Should be able to take care or high armor with mulg and the longriders. Also if mulg can land a crit smite under feat i will enjoy all the nice boosted damage that comes out of it Smile

second list:

pgrissel
-slag troll-PC:6
-Bomber-PC:10
-Storm Troll-PC:5

Full Fennblades-PC:8
Fennblade UA-PC:2
Full Kriel Warriors-PC:6
kriel UA-PC:2
2 caber throwers-PC:3
2 fel caller heroes-PC:6
Full Krielstone-PC;4
stone UA-PC:1
Janissa-PC:3

Gonna be my hold objective list. the beasts are there to provide some range support and animus banks. Stone will give the nice armor bonus so i'm sitting at armor of at least 16 on all of my front line units. feat will let me get out a lot of attacks then retreat back while just using Hoof it lets me get to the objectives faster. Janissa just for wall for some add defense and being able to use her to shift units out from zones and objectives, and a chance at a  knockdown aoe never hurts to have.this one is still being debated on, not sure how much i like it.

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

50 point trollbloods lists Empty Re: 50 point trollbloods lists

Post  GregB Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 am

Borka : get rid of either the Kriel or the Fennblades and add a heavy beast like the Earthborn. You are lacking of heavy hitters and you have too many troops to play in 45 minutes. Plus the earthborn animus will make sure you don't get stuck in Irusk's 14" inhospitable ground.

Grissel : i like the list. Although, once again, nothing to deal with very heavy warjacks and colossals (or gargantuans). Hence the need to do it with your other list.
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down