Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Templecon Stream

3 posters

Go down

Templecon Stream Empty Templecon Stream

Post  BRrugby Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:38 am

So watched the stream from templecon for the Keynote presentation and all i have to say at this point is, take my money, take all of it! Minion battle engines, warbeast packs, cephalyx mercs, that was a great video and gets me excited for Hordes Exigence come fall Very Happy......as long as we trolls get a reach heavy.

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

Templecon Stream Empty Re: Templecon Stream

Post  GregB Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:51 pm

Apparently, you're getting some shooting solutions with the Highway men and a journeyman warlock Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:33 am

It is very exciting, and I very much look forward to seeing Cephalyx played, though, I can accept I won't be playing them. I am happy with my Cygnar, for now.
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

https://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BRrugby Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:36 pm

i'm all for some shooty with the highway men but what i really want is another heavy warbeast, with reach would be nice. Cephalyx looks interesting, will have to see upon there release if i want to play them or not,

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

Post  BRrugby Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:24 am

Well the new stuff keeps getting better for the trolls, this showed up on forums today:

http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?194559-Purists-Rejoice!-(eBorka)&p=2561263#post2561263

i'm in troll heaven right now between this, the highwaymen sculpts i'v seen, and the giant fist pic that we're not quite sure what it is yet.......Fall needs to hurry it up and get here so i can give PP all my money.

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum