Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shifting Play to Sunday Afternoons/Evenings?

4 posters

Go down

Shifting Play to Sunday Afternoons/Evenings? Empty Shifting Play to Sunday Afternoons/Evenings?

Post  Dark Aletheia Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:42 pm

So it is becoming clear that if we keep our play limited to Thursday nights, non-Findlay folks probably won't be able to make it most of the time. This would make me a sad panda. I've chatted with Zach B. (Splinter) and John (Swamp Gator) and my sense is that we are open to making a switch.

So, I'm wondering about shifting our regular play (for casual play, as well as league play) to Sundays. Dueling Grounds opens at 3 PM on Sunday and closes at 10 PM. That's a huge chuck of time that we could get a lot of games in but flexible enough that people could come and go on their own schedules. Personally, I have another RPG/boardgame group going in Ada that meets at 7PM on Sunday nights, so I'd probably come and play from 3-6:30ish PM on Sundays.

What do folks think? Will more non-Findlay folks come if we adopt this schedule? Question Please comment below.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Shifting Play to Sunday Afternoons/Evenings? Empty Re: Shifting Play to Sunday Afternoons/Evenings?

Post  Dark Aletheia Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:11 am

Really? No one has any comments about setting the times/days for play?
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Shifting Play to Sunday Afternoons/Evenings? Empty Re: Shifting Play to Sunday Afternoons/Evenings?

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Pretty much any day is open for me, i just need a ride to get there. I cant really say what day would be best. It would be what day is best for my ride. sorry.
laters
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Week-end will need to be negotiated with my better half. But I'm all for allowing people to come more often !

You're the boss, Mr PG Wink
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltaic_DW Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

I have not met anyone from findlay that play in dueling grounds but I really look forward to making it to some Sundays to play some games

Voltaic_DW

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 pm

I'm glad that the move might help a few more folks to be able to make it.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down