Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a new gf - yay me!

3 posters

Go down

I got a new gf - yay me! Empty I got a new gf - yay me!

Post  dcmechanix Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 am

Just wanted to alert my gamer friends that there may be a new person at the table in the following weekends. Got me a girlfriend and she's pretty damn awesome. Not a full-fledged gamer per se, but she's played Zombies!!! and other games before and digs all kinds of nerdy stuff... including watching others play games. Oh yeah. Anyway, she's already interested in seeing the minis and terrain, so we might just have another gamer down the road.
dcmechanix
dcmechanix

Back to top Go down

I got a new gf - yay me! Empty Re: I got a new gf - yay me!

Post  GregB Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 pm

dcmechanix wrote:Just wanted to alert my gamer friends that there may be a new person at the table in the following weekends. Got me a girlfriend and she's pretty damn awesome. Not a full-fledged gamer per se, but she's played Zombies!!! and other games before and digs all kinds of nerdy stuff... including watching others play games. Oh yeah. Anyway, she's already interested in seeing the minis and terrain, so we might just have another gamer down the road.

Kuddos ! cheers
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltaic_DW Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:58 pm

congrats!!! The more people the better to play games, plus I can rock out to that jesse's girl song.

Voltaic_DW

Back to top Go down

Post  dcmechanix Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 am

Indecisive wrote:congrats!!! The more people the better to play games, plus I can rock out to that jesse's girl song.
Almost forgot about that song LOL
dcmechanix
dcmechanix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum