Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting rumor about additional player...

3 posters

Go down

Interesting rumor about additional player... Empty Interesting rumor about additional player...

Post  Dark Aletheia Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 pm

So, I've heard a report from a reliable source that one of our old players will start coming on a regular basis. I won't say who or why because I'm not sure how widely he's talking about it, but I'm am enthused to see him play again.

If true, that means we'd be in a position to start up a league. We'd have at least 4 players; myself, John, Gregore (not sure if I'm spelling that right; sorry), and the returning guy. It seems like summer might not allow Austin to participate, but when he returns in the Fall, that would be five regular players. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Lots of reason for hope here!
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Interesting rumor about additional player... Empty Re: Interesting rumor about additional player...

Post  GregB Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Dark Aletheia wrote:So, I've heard a report from a reliable source that one of our old players will start coming on a regular basis. I won't say who or why because I'm not sure how widely he's talking about it, but I'm am enthused to see him play again.

If true, that means we'd be in a position to start up a league. We'd have at least 4 players; myself, John, Gregore (not sure if I'm spelling that right; sorry), and the returning guy. It seems like summer might not allow Austin to participate, but when he returns in the Fall, that would be five regular players. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Lots of reason for hope here!

Awesome news. It's Gregoire, but please call me Greg. Wink
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Interesting rumor about additional player... Empty Re: Interesting rumor about additional player...

Post  Splinter Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:18 pm

That is interesting. I also heard rumor that there is a chance that he could be back as soon as next week. That is rumored to be his current plan anyway.

I'm really looking forward to getting back out. I have really missed playing with you guys and I think getting some games in will definitely help bring my stress levels down. The new job should help a lot too Smile

By the way, if you aren't referring to me, then we might have even more players soon!

Also, I was going to try and make this a surprise but I am starting a Thyra tier 4 list and I can't wait to play it. So far I have Thyra, Nicia, a Reckoner and a Repenter. It should be fun!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Zach, indeed you are the referent for my allusion. I didn't know how widely you wanted it known that you were switching jobs (I didn't know if you had officially put in your two week notice at RTI), so I didn't want to blow something for you. I'm extra careful when it comes to this kind of stuff, because I've heard stories of people intending to quit, word getting back to their employer, and then being fired before they could resign. Rare, but it happens.

Anyway, we are incredibly pumped to have you coming back. I have a great feeling that we're going to develop some positive momentum. At the very least, we'll have enough players to avoid the "third man out" syndrome."

Can't wait to game with you again! cheers cheers cheers
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Splinter wrote: starting a Thyra tier 4 list and I can't wait to play it. So far I have Thyra, Nicia, a Reckoner and a Repenter. It should be fun!

Also, What What?! We'll actually have Menoth on our tables on a regular basis? That's crazy talk!

Last edited by Dark Aletheia on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:40 pm

This group just gained a new level of awesomeness ! Wink

Welcome back and sorry for my accent when I play against you. Embarassed
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:11 am

Dark Aletheia wrote:

Also, What What?! We'll actually have Menoth on our tables on a regular basis? That's crazy talk!

Yep, I held off as long as I could but couldn't resist anymore. High speed, high defense, acrobatic infantry are a blast to play. My 35 point list looks like this:

Thyra
-Blood of Martyrs
-Reckoner
-Repenter
Min. Choir
Nicia
Daughters of the Flame x3

At 50 points I'm torn between just adding 3 more units of daughters or making the Repenter a second Reckoner amd adding only 2 more units of daughters. Either way, I think it will be a lot of fun to play.

And no worries about accents! It will just be nice to have more people to play against! I hate Cryx so it's always fun to play against them so I am looking forward to it!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down