Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road of the great work

Go down

Road of the great work Empty Road of the great work

Post  Swampgater Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:05 pm

This is gonna be my battle report slash thought process for Convergence of Cyriss. Some theory machine some hands on some list building.

Ill post up last weeks battle report with some unit analysis and maybe a test list for this Thursday.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Road of the great work Empty Re: Road of the great work

Post  Swampgater Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Okay last Thursdays game agianst are good old PG.

My list "Test all the things"
Forge Father syntherion
Cipher
Cipher
Assimilator
Diffuser x 2
Corollary
Max perferators
Max Obstructers
Enigma foundry

Pbutcher "Wall o jacks"
Behemoth
Devastator
Juggernaut
kodiak
berserker
mechanics
Gorman
Manhunter

Setup
Obstructers on far left followed by diffuser cipher assimilator synth behind with the corollary, cipher diffuser perferators with the enigma foundry behind.
Behemoth juggernaut mechanics behind butcher manhunter gorman lot of space devestator kodiak berserker.
Big rocks right in the center just in front of the deployment forest in middle.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:05 am

My turn 1
one focus on left diffuser three in the corollary. Everything but synth and corollary run. Hot shot goes on a cipher which is a bad call.

His turn 1
Butcher iron fleshs and full throttles. Everything runs.

My turn 2
Obstructers shield wall and walk forward. Cipher on right puts a rough terrian and flare template on kodiak, nicking the other jacks with it. Perferators snipe themselves and shoot up the kodiak a bit. Cipher on left rough terrians the middle on no where. Assimilator ground pounds gorman out of existance.

His turn 2
Butcher full throttles. Behemoth misses some aoes. I lose three perferators to the three jacks on the right. Manhunter hurts thre right diffuser.

Turn 3
Synth feats and gives three to the assimilator and casts synergy. The corollary gives the three focus its been holding to the left cipher and generates an extra for the diffuser. Assimilator nearly wrecks the maurader I forgot to write about
earlier. The devastator dies the death of an open clamjack and the kodiak loses an arm to the perferators who gained back a member from the enigma foundry. Obstructors juice up there weapons and hurt behemoth.cipher on left bombs
some mechanics.

Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 am

His turn 3
behemoth kills two obstructors. Juggernaut and manhunter each kill a diffuser. Enigma foundry and perferators die to gimpy the kodiak and the berserker.

Turn 4
Cipher and assimilator crush the juggernaut and the other cipher finishes the kodiak.

Its late so zach and I called the game.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down