Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursdays at Dueling Grounds

+2
dcmechanix
eJacob
6 posters

Go down

Thursdays at Dueling Grounds Empty Thursdays at Dueling Grounds

Post  eJacob Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 am

Thursday seems to be the day to play Warmachine in Findlay. There are a few guys that meet weekly on Thursdays around 630 pm at Dueling Grounds. I played with them last week and enjoyed myself thouroughly! Between them and us we are missing only Trollkin and of course some mercenary/minion contracts. They seem to be good guys and look forward to playing with them in the future!
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

https://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thursdays at Dueling Grounds Empty Re: Thursdays at Dueling Grounds

Post  dcmechanix Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Anyone deciding to go there on a thursday to play, please call me (Jesse btw) if you have the room to take me. thanks!
dcmechanix
dcmechanix

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 am

Ya, I would like to meet these mystery players you have been talking about. I wouldnt mind going just give me time to smooth it over with the wife. Very Happy
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:28 pm

It's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Hey guys! I'm glad some of you guys were able to make it up to Findlay last week. I had no idea there were this many players in the area and its great to see some different armies and play styles. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and getting in some games.

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Hey, this is Zach Walton, one of the Findlay players. It was a blast having you all at the store. We play every week at the DG on Thursdays starting at around 6 PM. I've posted a big message in this forum about our future plans, so I hope to get a chance to meet you all soon.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 am

I should be up this Thursday the first if all goes well.
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Thursday the 1st: John, Zack Walton, and myself were able to make it up to play some WarmaHordes. We played an 18 point, 3 player Mosh Pit which I was able to squeeze out a victory in, most likely by player oversight on Zach's part. It was a very fun game and I very much enjoy the 3 player aspect of it. I enjoy when there is more to a game than assassination runs, and for that reason think I am going to start playing some more scenarios.

After the 3 player game we had time and players for one more game. John and I played an 18 point 1 on 1. After learning a lesson the last time I faced the Gatormen, I decided to approach him differently, By that I mean with as much armor and Focus I could fit into 18 points! The Harbinger and her 3 Heavies were able to pull out a victory of Barnabas. It was still tough, and I felt like I was playing Skorne, my models were getting thrown all over the place!

A lot of people were out of town this week so we only had 3, but come next week it sounds like we will have quite the turnout. Sadly it will be my last Thursday most likely. My schedule returns to normal after next week so will have to rely upon the weekend to get some games in. Hope to see you all there next week!
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 pm

It was a good pair of games to be sure. Was at work today going through the minions book and was running through the blindwater stuff for the millions time when I noticed something. Bloody Barnabas has tough, might have turned things around both games. Oh well, live learn and burn your cards into your memory.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 am

That's a pretty valuble piece of information there John, and good to know for the future! Look forward to playing some games today.
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down