Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement: Moving Play back to Thursdays

3 posters

Go down

Announcement: Moving Play back to Thursdays Empty Announcement: Moving Play back to Thursdays

Post  Dark Aletheia Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:06 am

Hey guys,

So, after noting our schedules (Zach being gone some weekends, John not being able to come on Sundays, Gregoire mentioning that he could come on Thursdays, but not Sundays), I've decided to make the call and move our play back to Thursdays 6-10 PM. This will take effect on this Thursday, Mar. 1, so I hope to see you all there.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Moving Play back to Thursdays Empty Re: Announcement: Moving Play back to Thursdays

Post  Dark Aletheia Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:10 am

The only caveat is that I'll have to miss once a month (the third Thursday of every month) for a Church council meeting. However, my term is up later on this summer, so then I'll be free every Thursday.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Moving Play back to Thursdays Empty Re: Announcement: Moving Play back to Thursdays

Post  GregB Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 am

Excellent news.

I won't be there in the very first weeks of my arrival, but I totally plan to ship my minis ASAP and come and spend the thursday nights there, playing and painting.
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm

SHWTD wrote:

I won't be there in the very first weeks of my arrival, but I totally plan to ship my minis ASAP and come and spend the thursday nights there, playing and painting.

Cool.

I do run multiple armies (Cryx, Cygnar, Pirates, Legion, and Trolls), so if you'd like to come and play with my Cryx stuff or other army while your minis are in transit, you are more than welcome to.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Dark Aletheia wrote:
SHWTD wrote:

Cool.

I do run multiple armies (Cryx, Cygnar, Pirates, Legion, and Trolls), so if you'd like to come and play with my Cryx stuff or other army while your minis are in transit, you are more than welcome to.

Thanks a lot I appreciate that.

I'm really embarassed when playing with stuff which is not mine, though. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Sounds good. See you on Thursday.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down