Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about Kicking Off an IK RPG Group

2 posters

Go down

Thinking about Kicking Off an IK RPG Group Empty Thinking about Kicking Off an IK RPG Group

Post  Dark Aletheia Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Hey all,

So it seems like things are slowing down 'round these parts. That's to be expected, as many of us have gotten unexpectedly busy. However, a few folks have mentioned being very interested in playing in an Iron Kingdoms RPG game. I'm ready to get back into role-playing; it's actually my first love and have great memories of games like Vampire, Mage, Dogs in the Vineyard, etc.

Probably the most challenging part will be syncing our schedules and finding a regular time to play. So let's talk about that.

My dream scenario: we would play on Saturday or Sunday afternoon at my place in Bluffton. I've got a nice big table, a fuckton of Warmachine/Hordes minis we could use, and I'd supply all the food/snacks/drinks to compensate people for making the drive over. Weekends really are the best for me even if it would be at weird times (Sat. morning, Sunday evening, etc.)

I know the dream probably won't work because John has to work weekends. John, Squirrel, and I threw around the idea of playing at 3 PM (which works for all of us, strangely) on Tuesdays. This would be great for me because we could get in a three hour session and I could still have supper and an evening with my wife. The DG wouldn't be open that early; would folks want to come to Bluffton for a 3 hour session? I probably couldn't get away with driving to Findlay two days out of every week.

Is there more interest in playing the IK RPG beyond us three?
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Thinking about Kicking Off an IK RPG Group Empty Re: Thinking about Kicking Off an IK RPG Group

Post  Swampgater Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Really hope we can work out a good time for this. Id really like to give the rpg a try. Ive got a million character ideas id love to play.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Thinking about Kicking Off an IK RPG Group Empty Re: Thinking about Kicking Off an IK RPG Group

Post  Dark Aletheia Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:56 am

Swampgater wrote:Really hope we can work out a good time for this. Id really like to give the rpg a try. Ive got a million character ideas id love to play.

John, I know you usually have to work Saturdays, but usually at what times? Could we pull off a Sat. morning or later Sat. evening time?
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Usually 10 to 7 or 1 to 10. Switches around pretty frequently.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down