Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I posted to Findlay 40K Facebook Group...

3 posters

Go down

What I posted to Findlay 40K Facebook Group... Empty What I posted to Findlay 40K Facebook Group...

Post  Dark Aletheia Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Dark Aletheia wrote:Hey, is this group still alive? I see that most of the posts are quite old. I'm looking to get back into 40K and would like to chat about possibly bringing the 40K night and Warmachine/Hordes night together into a "Findlay Miniature Gamers United" sort of thing. Try to build both communities with a united front. It seems to me that there are far too few miniatures gamers in the area for us to be split up like this. Anyway, anybody have any thoughts? Right now the Warmahores group is small (3-4 constant folks) and I've heard from Dennis that Wednesday 40K is around 4-6; if this is the case, we could all easily play on the same night and recruit for all games. Anyway, thought I'd reach out with my brainstorm...

And we'll see what the response is...  Hopefully positive!  Very Happy
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

What I posted to Findlay 40K Facebook Group... Empty Re: What I posted to Findlay 40K Facebook Group...

Post  BRrugby Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:53 pm

I like this idea....full of wonderful possibilities. Smile

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

What I posted to Findlay 40K Facebook Group... Empty Re: What I posted to Findlay 40K Facebook Group...

Post  GregB Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:15 am

Convert the heretic !!!!

Wait, wrong game... Smile

Awesome initiative !
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:58 am

Haven't heard anything yet. The FB group might be dead, as there hasn't been a post there since February.

I may go in on a Wednesday and see if I can talk to some of the guys there.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down