Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machinations League

+2
Swampgater
Splinter
6 posters

Go down

Machinations League Empty Machinations League

Post  Splinter Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm

I didn't want to hijack the Cyriss thread so I started a new one. I think the new league sounds awesome and I'm hoping we can put one together. The scenarios sound fun, the effects each region have on the game are really interesting, the device concept is really cool and in general a league is always something I've wanted to try.

Has anyone else read through the league rules? What do you guys think, sound like fun to anyone else?

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Machinations League Empty Re: Machinations League

Post  Swampgater Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Ill read through them in the next day or two.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Devstro Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:44 am

I'm excited for the new league Sanctifier. I ordered another Menoth Heavy kit just so I can field two of them with Amon. The Khador Berserker looks pretty cool too.
Devstro
Devstro

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 pm

I think the berzerker will be hard to use since it has to charge durin it's activation and has to have someone in LOS in order to activate at all but I think it will be fun to try.

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 am

Splinter wrote:I think the berzerker will be hard to use since it has to charge durin it's activation and has to have someone in LOS in order to activate at all but I think it will be fun to try.

Worst case scenario, you charge your own troops Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:18 pm

After reading through the rules I'm really liking the scenarios. We should schedule a league day on a Saturday and ill come down with a case of "burn off a sick day " fever.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:22 pm

I think the scenarios and the impact each region has on the battle sound awesome. I think even if we can't get something official put together, I'd really like to play in some kind of event that uses them. I've always liked the book release events and I think this years leagues pretty closely resemble those.

The league is only 4 weeks long so if its possible to squeeze in some weekends, either Saturdays or Sundays, I can probably make it on some Thursdays as well and we could all get a decent amount of games in. Even if not, I'm willing to sign up and pay to be the fourth person so we can at least try Smile

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltaic_DW Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:16 am

When would this event start i want to start coming downto play some games also looking at maybe joining the journeyman league as well

Voltaic_DW

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 am

Voltaic_DW wrote:When would this event start i want to start coming downto play some games also looking at maybe joining the journeyman league as well

The short answer is that whenever I find the time to get this around.

We'll chat about it on Thursday night and I'll sketch out some plans and post them here.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down