Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting and signing up for Machinations League!

4 posters

Go down

Starting and signing up for Machinations League! Empty Starting and signing up for Machinations League!

Post  Dark Aletheia Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Now that we are finally reaching critical mass of players, we should jump right into the newest league.

We'll be running the Machinations league, Season 2. The info and files are linked here.

The league kit (good for 8 players) is $25. The more folks that sign up, the cheaper it is. So, if you want in, post below so that we can figure out how much $$ each person should pay.

RSVP below if you will participate. I'll give Dennis the order form on Thursday and you can pay him directly (based on our estimation of participating players; I'm not worried about over paying, as we should probably give him some money for play space, etc.)
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Starting and signing up for Machinations League! Empty Re: Starting and signing up for Machinations League!

Post  GregB Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:19 am

I'm in.

I guess we will start the journeyman legue this summer, when John gets his Convergence. Wink
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Starting and signing up for Machinations League! Empty Re: Starting and signing up for Machinations League!

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:23 am

SHWTD wrote:I'm in.

I guess we will start the journeyman legue this summer, when John gets his Convergence. Wink

Oh, we could do the journeyman league instead. Either way is fine with me. I was under the impression that there was more interest in Machinations and that most folks wanted to play with the painted stuff that they already had.

If you'd like to do journeyman instead of Machinations, post your preference below as well.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am

Dark Aletheia wrote:
SHWTD wrote:I'm in.

Oh, we could do the journeyman league instead. Either way is fine with me. I was under the impression that there was more interest in Machinations and that most folks wanted to play with the painted stuff that they already had.

If you'd like to do journeyman instead of Machinations, post your preference below as well.

No irony in my post, I truely believe John wanted to start it with his Convergence (so not until July). Machinations is fine by me. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 am

SHWTD wrote:
No irony in my post, I truely believe John wanted to start it with his Convergence (so not until July). Machinations is fine by me. Smile

Ah, sorry. Read your post and typed up a response quickly before running out the door to give an exam. But, you are right that we certainly need to do a Journeyman league; I still have stuff (Shae's Pirates) that I bought last year when it looked like we were going to get a JM league going.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm in. I have wanted to play in a league for a long time so I can't wait to get started!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 pm

I too would like to play in this league of yours.
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

https://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Thu May 09, 2013 3:40 pm

eJacob wrote:I too would like to play in this league of yours.

Cool. Dennis ordered the kit last week (I hope), so we'll start it off as soon as it gets here (probably next week or so).

It's $7 a person. I can't remember how many weeks it goes.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Thu May 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Dark Aletheia wrote:
eJacob wrote:I too would like to play in this league of yours.

Cool. Dennis ordered the kit last week (I hope), so we'll start it off as soon as it gets here (probably next week or so).

It's $7 a person. I can't remember how many weeks it goes.

I think it's 3 months maximum, isn't it ?
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down