Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to run this event. Any interest?

5 posters

Go down

I want to run this event. Any interest? Empty I want to run this event. Any interest?

Post  Dark Aletheia Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

I want to run this event. Any interest? Empty Re: I want to run this event. Any interest?

Post  Splinter Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm in. Those coins look sweet! My schedule will be getting really tricky here soon though so it might depend on the date for me.

Splinter

Back to top Go down

I want to run this event. Any interest? Empty Re: I want to run this event. Any interest?

Post  Swampgater Thu May 24, 2012 12:41 am

Any event is a good event. We could do it as our late June tourney. Just so long as we also do the Hordes release event so I can get a minions coin. Very Happy
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Thu May 24, 2012 12:55 am

I would be up for that.
Laters
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Post  Devstro Thu May 24, 2012 12:56 am

I am interested. THe more advance notice I have, the greater the probability of my presence. Have I mentioned that I am totally jazzed about this Saturday's tournament. Just got my last model clear coated today. I'd love a new event on the horizion to motivate me to paint even more stuff!
Devstro
Devstro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Fri May 25, 2012 9:02 am

Splinter wrote:I'm in. Those coins look sweet! My schedule will be getting really tricky here soon though so it might depend on the date for me.

I'm thinking this would be mid to late July. That'll give at least Cygnar and Khador players a chance to actually field their Colossi.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down