Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August?

+2
Devstro
Dark Aletheia
6 posters

Go down

Will you attend an August 4th 50 pt. SteamRoller Tournament?

Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August? Vote_lcap75%Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August? Vote_lcap25%Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August? Empty Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August?

Post  Dark Aletheia Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm thinking about August 4th as a date for a 50 pt. SteamRoller tourney.

However, we only had 6 folks show up for the last event, and 5 of them were from outside of the area, so I'd like to get a solid number of yes votes from local players who will be certain to attend before I clear the day and have Dennis order the prize kit.

So, if you think you'll make it, please RSVP by voting.

Last edited by Dark Aletheia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August? Empty Re: Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August?

Post  Devstro Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:07 am

So I should abstain from voting if I'm not a local player?
Devstro
Devstro

Back to top Go down

Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August? Empty Re: Setting Up a Steamroller Tourney in Early August?

Post  Dark Aletheia Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 am

No, go ahead and vote.

What I'm looking for is a solid idea of how many non-Toledo/Detroit people are coming for sure. For those Toledo/Detroit guys, it seems like all of them come or none of them come and I want to know if the event could go off if they couldn't make it.

So, I'm looking for at least 4 non-T/D people that can make it for sure.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 am

Im going to have to double check the days ive taken off for my vacation. Im thinking thats the day we're coming back from michigan. Let you know tomorrow.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:02 pm

My vote is yes. That might be the one weekend I could actually get a tournament in for the next several months. I can't 100% guarantee I'll be there but I'm planning on it. As long as nothing comes up I should be good to go. Really looking forward to getting some games in!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  BRrugby Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm on vaca till August 2nd, so unfortunatly i won't know if i can attend till i return from it and see my work schedule. Should be able to though if i work i'll just switch days with someone.

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

Post  flameberge Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 am

I'm hoping I can make this but I won't know till that week if I'll have to work on Saturday or not so I'll abstain from voting till then.

flameberge

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 am

The fourth is the day im coming back from michigan so I wont be home till late day. Wouldnt be able to attend an event that day.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 pm

I just heard from some of the Toledo folks and a few of them are coming for sure, so we are on for this event. I'll post the official details shortly.
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 pm

I am so pumped for this tournament. I really can't wait to get some games in. 50 points will be a little bit of an adjustment but I think it will be good. I'm looking forward to getting some more models on the table anyway!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down