Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toledo August 25- "Who's the Boss?" Tourney

2 posters

Go down

Toledo August 25- "Who's the Boss?" Tourney Empty Toledo August 25- "Who's the Boss?" Tourney

Post  Dark Aletheia Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Just saw this posted on the PP site by Chris Gore:

----

Help Fund my adoption! Toledo August 25- "Who's the Boss?"
My wife and i have almost finished jumping through all the hoops required for adopting a child, once this is done and a child is placed in our care there is a fairly large fee assessed (both for the agency and for the expenses connected with the birth). In an attempt to defray some of the costs we are planning different fund raisers, mine is a "Who's the Boss?" tournament.

For those not familiar with "who's the Boss", Bring a 50 pt. list with 6 jack/beast points. but NO caster. Each tournament round you will get a random caster from a different faction. while in your army it is considered a faction model. If you are playing a Hordes army your caster will become a warlock and vice versa. Feats and spells will be errated for your army, ex. If your playing Legion of Everblight and recieve Karchev his Unearthly Rage will read that War beasts get the boosted rolls.

Tournament Information:
3001 W. Sylvania
Toledo, OH 43613
Phone:
(419) 475-3775
Date/Time: August 25th, 2012. Registration 11am-12pm, Dice at 12pm
Format: "Who's the Boss", Steam Roller 2012. Basic/no painting requirements.

Last edited by Dark Aletheia on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Toledo August 25- "Who's the Boss?" Tourney Empty Re: Toledo August 25- "Who's the Boss?" Tourney

Post  Swampgater Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:13 pm

This looks like fun, and Im always up for a bit of charity when it involves giant robots and monsters Very Happy . Ill put in for the day off for this.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down