Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any new tourney info?

5 posters

Go down

Any new tourney info? Empty Any new tourney info?

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Hay guys I am wondering if there going to be any new tourney info and gaming in Findlay. Has anyone come up with anything and how is the gaming night at the dueling grounds? Im really wondering what is going on over there.
Laters.
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

Any new tourney info? Empty Re: Any new tourney info?

Post  GregB Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Legion of Hufferblight wrote:Hay guys I am wondering if there going to be any new tourney info and gaming in Findlay.  Has anyone come up with anything and how is the gaming night at the dueling grounds?  Im really wondering what is going on over there.  
Laters.

Basically, Zac got swamped with work for the past few months and me too. Basically, until the end of April, I'm stuck...

Some traitor to the one God sold their armies after bringing another Cygnar player to the club ( Wink ) and some squirrel student got busy too. John is powergaming his crocs in another venue, closer to home.

But I would gladly organise something after the winter hiatus. Like the previously mentioned journeyman league for which we paid already, but didn't start it yet.

And also, I have a post on the forum about ordering some battlefoam trays and stuff through the Dueling Grounds, if you're interested. 
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 pm

With John out (moved to Bucyrus) and Greg out, that just left me and wasn't worth the drive. So, there hasn't been WM gaming for the past few months.

I am, however, in FB contact with a guy in Lima who know a few other guys who are just starting up (they are building towards 35 points). I've let him know about this site and we'll probably try to organize gaming.

Ironically, I might be heading up to the DG on Thursdays. I've felt the pull towards Magic but want to keep it in check, so I'm thinking about going over for the Thursday night draft tourneys. I'll probably try to get some people into Netrunner if possible. Anyway, if anybody wants to mini game with me on Thursdays, that might work!
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Don't forget the Cryx cards waiting for you at the counter. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinos Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 pm

That guy would be me! Hi Everyone! I'm going to make a post in the introduction section shortly. I would be available to play on weekends only. Depending on where we play I can bring 1-2 others (hopefully more in the future).

Ravinos

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:29 am

I'm afraid we won't have a reliable day every week. But having a one day event from time to time at the DG, probably during weekends might be more manageable. Smile

And of course the occasionnal week play. Smile
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  eJacob Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Aye, since I am returning to the Night shift, the only viable time for me to play will be weekends (and only every other at that). But my transportation has gotten much more reliable and some road trips to get some games in are definitely a possibility!!! I look forward to getting some Cygnar games in!
eJacob
eJacob
Admin

https://steamtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GregB Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 am

eJacob wrote:Aye, since I am returning to the Night shift, the only viable time for me to play will be weekends (and only every other at that). But my transportation has gotten much more reliable and some road trips to get some games in are definitely a possibility!!! I look forward to getting some Cygnar games in!

Awesome news ! Looking forward to having my availability back !
GregB
GregB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down