Steam Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the next tourney? Inquiring minds want to know...

5 posters

Go down

When is the next tourney?  Inquiring minds want to know... Empty When is the next tourney? Inquiring minds want to know...

Post  Legion of Hufferblight Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Hello all, just wondering when the next tourney will be. I have been sitting on some lists I would love to take to one. If your worried about the turnout put up a post asking who will be there and what days would work best for everyone.
Thanks Laters.
Legion of Hufferblight
Legion of Hufferblight

Back to top Go down

When is the next tourney?  Inquiring minds want to know... Empty Re: When is the next tourney? Inquiring minds want to know...

Post  Dark Aletheia Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:45 pm

I've been swamped with work recently and don't have the time to run it. For the next few weeks, I have: Thanksgiving travel, my wife's birthday the next weekend, hosting departmental party the next weekend, and grading final projects/exams the weekend after that. So, my Saturdays are booked solid for at least the next month.

So, I probably won't have the time to run an official tourney until mid-December. Given that most folks are going to travel right before Christmas, I assume that it will be early January before we could get an event to go off.

If we had a critical mass of folks that I knew for certain would make it, I'd be fine setting a specific day for one in January. However, we are still hovering at only 3 people or so on Thursday nights (that's including me), so I don't know if we could get the numbers for an event to go off. Last time we set a tourney no Toledo/Detroit or Fostoria/N. Baltimore people showed up, which is a situation that I'd like to avoid in the future.

But, if we get at least four folks to chime in on this thread and guarantee that they'd make a tourney in January, I'd set one up.

Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

When is the next tourney?  Inquiring minds want to know... Empty Re: When is the next tourney? Inquiring minds want to know...

Post  Swampgater Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:16 pm

No foreseeable problems with early January.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Devstro Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 pm

I can't make any promises about early January, but I know for a fact that I'll be in Findlay on December 15th.
Devstro
Devstro

Back to top Go down

Post  BRrugby Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 pm

January will be early enough in the semester that i should not be swamped with school.

BRrugby

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Aletheia Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm looking at a Jan. 5th tourney date.

Would at least 4 of you for sure be able to make this one?
Dark Aletheia
Dark Aletheia

Back to top Go down

Post  Swampgater Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Put in for the day off.
Swampgater
Swampgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down